Ticket sales begin August 2
For the 35th year in a row, beer lovers will gather in Colorado at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF), the premier beer festival and competition in the U.S. With 379,000 square feet in the tasting hall, an anticipated 60,000 attendees will have the opportunity to sample some 3,800 beers from more than 800 breweries at the Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street in Denver.
Thursday, October 6: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, October 7: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 8*: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Brewers Association and American Homebrewers Association members-only session
Saturday, October 8: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
GABF has been bringing exceptional brewers and beer lovers together since 1982. Evolving with the booming craft beer industry and keeping up with Americans’ desire to tap into indie beer, GABF is now the single largest ticketed beer festival and event with the biggest selection of beers in the U.S. Attendees have an opportunity to try a varied assortment of beers from all corners of the country and experience the eclectic U.S. beer community. Coupled with a private competition and awards ceremony, the overall event showcases the U.S. as the greatest and most diverse brewing destination on the planet.
Ticket Info: GABF tickets will be available for purchase to the general public online on August 3, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. MDT/12:00 p.m. EDT via Ticketmaster.com.
A ticket pre-sale exclusively for members of the American Homebrewers Association and Brewers Association will take place on August 2 at 10 a.m. MDT. You must purchase a membership to the American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association by July 24, 11:59 p.m. PDT, to be eligible for the member pre-sale.
Members-Only Session tickets are $65 each, with a two ticket limit per member number.
General Session tickets are $80 public/$75 members (if purchased during the members only sale on August 2) and include:
- Commemorative tasting cup
- Unlimited one-ounce samples of your choice of 3,800 beers
- Festival guide and free app to help attendees navigate the festival hall
- Access to dozens of educational and interactive seminars across all four sessions, focused on beer appreciation
- Opportunity to speak with brewery representatives in the Meet the Brewer Hall
- Complimentary artisan cheese samples, craft soda samples and a variety of other food options
- Entertainment including games, karaoke, Silent Disco with a live DJ and more
Note: Due to limited availability, GABF General Session ticket sales are capped at four tickets per session per ticket buyer.