An Estes Park Centennial Celebration
The Town of Estes Park and Estes Park Western Heritage, Inc. are pleased to announce that tickets for the 2017 Rooftop Rodeo will be available for purchase beginning Tuesday, April 4, at noon. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.rooftoprodeo.com, or in person at the Estes Park Event Center, which is located at 1125 Rooftop Way and open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. This year’s rodeo takes place nightly from Wednesday, July 5, through Monday, July 10, and will celebrate Estes Park’s Centennial.
• Wednesday, July 5: Parade Day, Opening Night, and Estes Park Western Heritage Night
• Thursday, July 6: Family Night – Children ages 12 and under receive $5 admission — or free admission if dressed like a clown
• Friday, July 7: Friday Night Live (stick around for the after-party and concert)
• Saturday, July 8: Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night
• Sunday, July 9: Military Appreciation Night
Military personnel and their families pay only $10 for general admission
Monday, July 10: Locals/Centennial Night, and Royalty Night
Locals can receive a 10 percent discount on general admission with online coupon code “estes100”
A new “VIP” experience is also being offered this year. VIP guests will receive food, drinks, access to the hospitality tent, special seating and more. A limited number of $100 VIP tickets are being offered for each night of the rodeo.
For more information about the Rooftop Rodeo, please visit http://www.rooftoprodeo.com. Ticket purchasing inquiries may be made by contacting the Town of Estes Park Events Office at 970-586-6104 or email@example.com.